Key PEREC university-level educational initiatives include:
- Delivery of college- and graduate-level courses, field courses and seminars related to Potomac watershed ecology
- Contributing to university degree, certificate and undergraduate minor programs in:
- Environmental Science (BS)
- Environmental & Sustainability Studies (BA)
- Biology (BS)
- Earth Science (BS)
- Environmental Conflict Resolution and Collaboration (grad. certificate)
- Environmental Management (Masters [pending SCHEV approval], undergrad. and grad. certificates)
- Environmental Science and Policy (MS)
- Environmental Science and Public Policy (PhD)
- Global and Environmental Change (BS)
- Sustainability Studies (minor)
View the current Mason Catalog for up to date course information.
See Mason’s Patriotweb for information on pertinent for credit courses taught by PEREC faculty.