Office: 2218 Exploratory Hall
Telephone: (703) 993-1210
Spring 2019 Office Hours:
Tuesdays & Wednesdays 3-4pm
- Data privacy
- Urban mobility networks
- Spatio-temporal data mining
- Linked Data, Graph Data, Semi-structured Data
- Time series analysis
- Olga Gkountouna and Manolis Terrovitis. Anonymizing Collections of Tree-Structured Data.IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering (TKDE), vol.27, no.8, pp.2034-2048, August 1 2015.
- Jack Snowdon, Olga Gkountouna, Andreas Zu ̈fle and Dieter Pfoser, Spatiotem- poral Traffic Volume Estimation Model Based on GPS Samples, in Proceedings of the 5th International ACM SIGMOD Workshop on Managing and Mining Enriched Geo-Spatial Data, June 15, 2018, Houston, TX, USA.
- Olga Gkountouna, Dieter Pfoser, Carola Wenk and Andreas Züfle. A Unified Framework to Predict Movement. International Symposium on Advances in Spatial and Temporal Databases (SSTD), p. 393-397, 2017. [Best Vision Paper Award, 1st place]
- Olga Gkountouna and Manolis Terrovitis. Anonymizing Collections of Tree-Structured Data (Extended abstract). IEEE International Conference on Data Engineering (ICDE) 2016.
- Olga Gkountouna, Sotiris Angeli, Athanasios Zigomitros, Manolis Terrovitis, Yannis Vassiliou. k^m-Anonymity for Continuous Data Using Dynamic Hierarchies. Privacy in Statistical Databases 2014: 156-169.
- Olga Gkountouna, Katerina Lepenioti and Manolis Terrovitis. Privacy against Aggregate Knowledge Attacks. In Proceedings of the 1st International Workshop on Privacy-Preserving Data Publication and Analysis (PrivDB 2013), in conjuction with ICDE, Brisbane, Australia, April 2013.
- Olga Gkountouna and Manolis Terrovitis. Anonymization in the Presence of Structural Knowledge. Technical Report, NTUA, 2013.
- Olga Gkountouna. Attack Models and Privacy Framework for Tree-structured Data. Technical Report, NTUA, 2012.
- Olga Gkountouna. A Survey on Privacy Preservation Methods. Technical Report, NTUA, 2011.
- Olga Gkountouna. Privacy Preserving Publications of Non-Relational Data.Knowledge and Database Systems Laboratory, School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, NTUA, 2015.
- Olga Gkountouna. Composing Continuous Query Execution Plans. Knowledge and Database Systems Laboratory, School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, NTUA, 2007.
Academic and Professional Activities
- GGS-787: Scientific Data Mining for Geoinformatics