Job Opportunity – US Army Geospatial Center, Program Manager
US Army Geospatial Center, Program Manager – Modeling & Simulation lead for terrain/geospatial database design
In this position you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Directing and overseeing M&S terrain/geospatial database design.
- Establishing requirements to collect and maintain core M&S information.
- Directing the formulation of a M&S program and annual program budget.
- Evaluating and interpreting directives and policy instructions regarding M&S terrain.
- Overseeing the alignment of M&S data with geospatial/GIS data types, structures, formats and services leading to a convergence of M&S terrain/geospatial.
- Developing requirements for standard capabilities to utilize and standardize M&S terrain/geospatial data.
- Occasional Travel
- 20% for technical meetings, site visits and conferences.