Internship opportunity: Software Developer Intern Program Summer 2016
Software Developer Intern Program Summer 2016
Join our fast-growing, award-winning company and shape the geo-social-mobile web services landscape. Become part of a passionate, entrepreneurial team of bright, prolific innovators. Work on challenging problems that require exceptional science and engineering skills. Employ state-of-the-art cloud, analytics, user experiences and service frameworks. Perpetually learn, grow, and advance at a fast pace. Work on rewarding tasks in a high-energy, fun environment, centered in Historic Leesburg, Virginia.
Would you like a full-time internship that engages you in challenging and meaningful work? Would you like to be a part of a team that involves you in solving complex problems? Are you looking for a summer experience that goes beyond the job? If the answer is yes, then we have opportunities that may be a great fit for you.
We are seeking interns who:
- Are talented and motivated Computer Science, GIS, Informatics or Mathematics students
- Have excellent problem solving skills, preferably with a solid math background
- Can work well in small, agile results-oriented teams
- Are adaptable, analytical, problem solvers, good communicators, and team players
Image Matters’ intern program offers exciting learning, networking, and social activities. During the 10-12 week Summer internship program you will be given assignments that expand on the skills you have developed in school and enhance your professional development. Start and end dates will be determined based on the selected candidate’s school schedule.
- We offer a competitive internship compensation package
- Easy commute and many local amenities
- Potential for full-time offer at graduation to qualified individuals if there is a position available
- Check us out at imagemattersllc.com
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Image Matters LLC is a federal contractor, and as such, will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.