- Standing Rules
- Promotion & Tenure Committee
- Curriculum Committee
- COS Committees Elected 2013-14 PDF
Document Templates New
- Advising Tools & Resources
- Faculty Handbook
- Faculty Senate
- Fiscal Services
- Institutional Research & Reporting
- Office of Research Computing
- Provost’s Faculty Page
- Registrar’s Faculty Page
- Teaching Resources
- Technology Services Gateway
- Travel Office
- University Graduate Council
- University Honor Code
Looking for research computing guidance?
Visit the Office of Research Computing website for more information.
The University Libraries is the place to go for help with scholarly research. Want to get access to electronic publications while on travel or at home? The library has a simple interface for finding your publication or resource and providing you with direct access.
- Library Catalogs: The Mason Library Catalog, as well as collaborating collections such as VIVA and WRLC.
- Research Databases: Want to find articles on a given subject, searching large numbers of journals? The University maintains subscriptions to many databases, and can get you the results fast.
- E-Journals: OK, you know which journal you want to look at. Come here to get to it quickly. If the Library subscribes to the electronic version, you will be able to get direct access to full-text versions or pdf downloads. (If you somehow get to a publisher’s page that wants you to pay for an article, you probably got there by some route other than the Library website).
- InfoGuides: Subject specific help written and collated for you by real librarians. Some are created for students in particular courses, some by subject area. There is even one to help you understand and work with the library on-line system itself.
- Research Portals: University Libraries has embarked on an ambitious program to develop discipline-specific research portals.
While the Library provides resources for getting the research done, the Office of Research is ready to help you get the research grant funded.
Acting Dean of Research
Suite 3200 Exploratory Hall