American Red Cross Blood Drive
10423 Rivanna River Way
Fairfax, VA 22030
Did you know that a single blood donation can save up to 3 lives? Please come out and donate to help save lives!
The Red Cross provides approximately 40 percent of the nation’s blood supply, more than any other blood bank. As a national provider, the Red Cross has a unique responsibility to help ensure hospital patients throughout the U.S. have blood when they need it.
The American Red Cross will be on campus on Wednesday, February 22 from 1:00 PM – 5:30 PM in The Hub Ballroom. Snacks will be provided to donors.
We highly encourage everyone to register ahead of time! Walk-ins are welcome, depending on availability.
How to register for an appointment:
- Go to http://www.redcrossblood.org/give/drive/driveSearch.jsp?_requestid=1113399
- Click “Advanced Search” and enter zip code 22030
- Click “Choose My Dates” and search February 22, 2017, and click “Refine Results”
- Under Wednesday, February 22, 2017, click the red arrow by “George Mason University”
- Click the appointment time you want
- Click “Sign in” if you donated with ARC before or Click “Create my account” if you are a first-time donor
Participating George Mason Student Organizations include:
Multicultural Association of PreHealth Students
PreSOMA (Student Osteopathic Medical Association)
Alpha Epsilon Delta – The Premedical Honors Society
Student Nurses’ Association