Graduate students in the College of Science are governed by the policies and procedures of the University. For the most up-to-date information, please consult the current University Catalog. We have gathered some of the important policies for our students here.
- Full-time classification of graduate students When are you considered "full-time", even when working on your dissertation.
- Student Status. Change from nondegree status, removing provisional qualifier, permission to re-enroll, voluntary resignation from graduate academic program
- Graduate Grading. Why is a C unsatisfactory, and maintaing a 3.00 average.
- Academic Standing. Academic warning, academic termination, academic dismissal
- Academic Advising. Working with your academic advisor
- Transfer Credits. Credit by external exam, transfer of credit, reduction of credit, permission to study elsewhere